[Coco] MinTED: a minimalist update for the minimalist editor

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Sun May 12 22:20:53 EDT 2013

Window Writer by Owlware wasn't too bad as a word processor for this kind of thing. I was at one time going to even patch it to run on a graphics screen (so that one could see real bold and italics, vs. color representations of them), but I never did complete that project). It was written mostly in BASIC09, from what I recall, and used a RAM drive for fast access to larger files.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net