[Coco] MCC-216 version?

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Thu May 9 14:13:48 EDT 2013

Here is the Hardware Specification for the Mcc-216...

• Altera Cyclone 3 FPGA with 16k gates
• 16 MByte SDRAM
• 2 MByte Flash
• Micro SD card interface
• USB Host interface (USB 1.1)
• USB Device interface (USB 1.1)
• Video Out (4 Pin S-Video)
• Stereo Audio Out (3.5 mm jack)
• 2x Joystick interface (DB-9 connector)
• JTAG interface (internal for programming and development)
• GPIO interface (internal addition I/Os for to be defined functionality)

For more information and how to get the SDK, follow this link...

http://www.mcc-home.com/4.html

And scroll pass the FAQ.

Oh yes, they make a special developer version of the MCC-216.

Have fun!

Steve