[Coco] question about MPI and Orch-90

Todd Wallace dragonbytes at cox.net
Wed May 8 20:00:40 EDT 2013

yeah allen, apparently its only certain hardware that needs to talk to the coco3 gime that will fail in the wrong combination. I've heard stories of other people using their MPI a long time without ever seeing a conflict. Instead of waiting for my CoCo3PAL chip, I've been using this MPI with my coco3 and orch90 and fdc without any problems. But I'd rather have it setup correctly in case I ever do run into an issue. I've already got my PAL chip ordered.

- Todd Wallace