[Coco] question about MPI and Orch-90

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed May 8 19:53:08 EDT 2013

On May 8, 2013, at 6:50 PM, Todd Wallace <dragonbytes at cox.net> wrote:

> I guess you lucked out. congrats. I was gonna go with the yellow MPI when I was given the choice, but the grey one says "CoCo3PAL" right on the bottom so thought that was the better option.  The orch-90 book says to put the FDC in slot 4 and the orch90 in one of the other ones.

We may have to ask David Keil about the history of those MPIs -- he had used them both on a CoCo 3. I used my old MPI on my CoCo 3 until I read it was supposed to be updated. I guess I didn't have anything that conflicted?

-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sub-Etha Software - http://www.subethasoftware.com - Established 1990!
Sent from my MacBook.

Tandy/Radio Shack TRS-80 Color Computer (CoCo) - http://www.glensideccc.com
1983 CoCo BBS ported to Arduino? Sure. Telnet: allenhuffman.dnsalias.com:2323 (nights)