[Coco] Memory Map

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 09:18:02 EDT 2013

Actually I want to be able to use lwasm, or even as09 rather than on the
CoCo.

So using lwasm the listing below does not work in XRoar with DECB 1.1 rom:

         org    $2000
begin    jmp    start
         fdb    done-begin
start    lda    #$f9
         ldx    #$400
screen   sta    ,x+
         cmpx   #$600
         bne    screen
wait     jsr    [$a000]
         beq    wait
         swi
done     equ    *
         end

This listing works, but when I press a key nothing happens (I figured it
would return to DECB when a key is pressed)

begin    jmp    start
         fdb    done-begin
start    lda     #$f9
         ldx    #$400