[Coco] question about MPI and Orch-90

Todd Wallace dragonbytes at cox.net
Tue May 7 11:02:18 EDT 2013

Ok I swapped out the chips.  Both say TANDY on them. And unfortunately I'm getting the same result with this alternate chip.  PEEK (&HFF90) still reports 255.  Perhaps the newer chip was just an newer version of the coco1/coco2 one.  Rogelio, I heard that the unmodded version on a coco3 has memory conflicts that can result in crashes, data corrupt, etc. I want to get this working properly for coco3 and i have no equipment for coco1/coco2 anyways

- Todd Wallace