[Coco] [Color Computer] CocoFest Game

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Tue May 7 01:26:41 EDT 2013

On Tue, May 07, 2013 at 04:48:45AM -0000, jim_gerrie wrote:

>   falls below 0, your fellow CocoFest attendees will throw you out
>   of the hotel on suspicion of being an Atari or C64 user in
>   disguise.

Given that we just had a big conversation about how those two groups
are merging into the CoCo world do you really want to alienate them?
They might be your customers next Fest.  Better chuck out the player
as a PC or Mac user.  Nobody likes those guys. ;-)

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard