[Coco] question about MPI and Orch-90

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon May 6 22:42:13 EDT 2013

Todd,1st, I don't think you can "hurt" the MPI is it doesn't have the PAL fix, it just will not operate properly on a Coco 3. I know I'll be corrected on this if I'm wrong.

On the Orch90 pak... to play the demo, you do not press "E", as that will put you in "Edit" mode.
Instead, you press "S" to "Score" the file for play. It will come back to a cursor in a few moments and when it does, press "P" for play.
Any time you "Load" a new file or "Edit" a current file, you must press "S" before "P".

Hope this helps.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia