[Coco] question about MPI and Orch-90

Todd Wallace dragonbytes at cox.net
Mon May 6 22:18:47 EDT 2013

Hey all,

I got my hands on a grey radio shack trs-80 26-3024 MPI.  There's a sticker on the bottom that says CoC3 PAL, so I assume that means its been modified for use with my CoCo3.  My question is, will plugging it in and turning it on cause damage of the mod is NOT in place?  I know theres a PEEK to check, I just don't want to damage the coco3.

My second question is, I got a cool Orch-90cc cart.  I plugged it in to try and play the demo like the book suggests.  You press E [ENTER] and then P [ENTER] to play the demo.  but when i type P [ENTER], i just keep getting ERR 04.  Can anyone help?  I don't know if i'm missing something or if theres something wrong with the cart, etc. Any help is appreciated.  Thanks

- Todd Wallace (LordDragon on Freenode)