[Coco] FW: [Color Computer] Glenside Skype number

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sun May 5 00:15:10 EDT 2013

Hi Glenside Members!
Even as you read my email, my membership dues should be arriving at George's
home soon, so I will become a member of the Glenside Color Computer Club
very soon.
In the meantime, I received this email from the Yahoo Group Color Computer
from a fellow coco enthusiast named Ben asking for the Skype number/ID so he
can virtually attend the Glenside Meetings.
I'm looking for this information myself.  Will I receive this information
once I become a member or can anyone virtually attend?  The Skype user ID is
not on the web page, not so I can find it anyway.  Please help us both to be
able to attend your wonder "LAST" Coco Club meetings.  :)  Thanks a bunch
for helping the new guys around here.  :)
Kip