[Coco] Bug in DW4Man

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat May 4 20:15:54 EDT 2013

In DW4Man, I also forgot to mention that the internet "update" function is current;ly out of order. It's not a DW4Man problem but a problem with Aarons "Cococoding" site that I'm using for the update site. Something is stopping the updater from accessing the site. This is also true with the updater in the latest DriveWire.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com