[Coco] coco x and now zipit

lciotti1 at gmail.com lciotti1 at gmail.com
Sat May 4 07:10:49 EDT 2013

XRoar will run on some portable hardware.

Speaking of portable hardware.  I have a Zipit , and put linux on it, but it seems only seems to run for a little while before it starts haveing errors accessing the sd card.  I thing it might be the card, but has anyone gotting a version of linux that only runs the CLI and will run X is I choose?

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T