[Coco] Fix It Felix retro style game (based on Donkey Kong style of play)

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Thu May 2 11:01:36 EDT 2013

Just an FYI, Crazy Climber was (relatively) recently ported to the Bally
Astrocade with good results. A "best approach" would be to offer multiple
control options like that game, i.e., a single joystick, dual joysticks,
and even keyboard. It's all workable. The Atari 2600 version from 1983 used
a single joystick only.

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and