[Coco] Fix It Felix retro style game (based on Donkey Kong style of play)

Brian random.rodder at gmail.com
Wed May 1 20:57:14 EDT 2013

On 5/1/2013 8:02 PM, Ben wrote:
> Here is a link to the write up. It seems this website is not too Coco friendly
> when it comes to reviews of Coco games.
>
> Ben

I do some writing for RTM - I started with info style articles on the
CoCo series (November & December 2011, and November, December & January
2012 & 2013). Most recently I sent my review for Sound Chaser to be
included in this month's issue as well to try and garner as much
exposure to Bill's excellent work as possible. Like so many others here,
I do have a life that doesn't center only on the CoCo, so I cannot do an
article every month, no matter how much I'd like to. My goal is to start
reviewing CoCo games for the June issue - whether that happens or not
depends on a great many things that are going on in my life right now.

That said, if you think RTM is not CoCo friendly, contact Bryan and
offer to do some writing of CoCo based articles. I have found Bryan and
the rest of the writing staff to be very supportive and friendly. You
can also sign up at the RTM forums and post ideas or suggestions there
as well.