[Coco] Fix It Felix retro style game (based on Donkey Kong style of play)

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Wed May 1 20:49:19 EDT 2013

Seems like Imagic's Beauty and the Beast for Intellivision,  Just Updated to a "Arcade" look and feel. Imagic could have ported B&B over to the CoCo with a bit better graphics, I wonder why it was never done. Possibly Imagic didn't see a huge market in the CoCo.
B&B was a 4k Cart, so it could have been ported over for all CoCo's, Fix it Felix would defiantly have to be running on a CoCo 3 with 512K or Ram