[Coco] CoCo Ethernet

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Mar 27 19:53:27 EDT 2013

On Mar 27, 2013, at 11:08 AM, Bill Pierce <ooogalapasooo at aol.com> wrote:
> What about DriveWire support? This should be faster than the serial port. This would make virtual disk reads and writes much faster. Also

No, not with my implementation, though Boisy's project might be a candidate for that.  Mine is more of replacing modems and terminal programs for file transfers and such. It is going to work like a modem, except instead of dialing out to a BBS, it telnets/FTPs out to the internet.

-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sent from my MacBook.

22nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST! April 27-28, 2013. Lombard, IL. http://www.glensideccc.com - And check out the CoCo-X project: http://kck.st/16fAwkf