[Coco] Assmebler for NitrOS-9 source

Ed Orbea ed.orbea at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 22:44:52 EDT 2013

Since the nightly builds are still not working correctly (as least
according to what I read) I want to assemble my own copies.I was able to do
this when i was running WIndoze but have switched to OSX and still have a
learning curve to overcome.

I am running OSX Snow Leopard on a MacBook.
I just downloaded and installed he mercurial command set and was able
to downloaded the source code repository from the Sourceforge site.
But I am stumped on what assembler to use on OSX.
I am looking for a binary image for OSX, so any recommendations from the
group?

Thanks