[Coco] Unearthed: The CoCoFEST! photo album

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Mar 26 22:22:17 EDT 2013

Back when I had Sub-Etha Software (1990-1995, and a few years after that as Sub-Etha SoftWEAR), I had a photo album at my booth of past CoCoFEST photos. I haven't gotten to go to a Fest in years, but during housecleaning (may have to move abruptly) I found the album and all the negatives. I am going to finally get them turned in to a Photo CD so they can be posted online.

Stay tuned... I even found some that never made the album like when a group of us went to play laser tag in Chicago one year.

Lots of good embarassing stuff!

And I have a big file cabinet of CoCoFEST paperwork -- sales flyers and such from vendors. I would like to get all of this scanned and preserved, but I do not really have the resources to do it. If someone is interesting in archiving them all, contact me off the list and we can work something out.

-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sent from my MacBook.

22nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST! April 27-28, 2013. Lombard, IL. http://www.glensideccc.com - And check out the CoCo-X project: http://kck.st/16fAwkf