[Coco] Sorry aboiut my absense

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Mar 26 13:49:55 EDT 2013

On Tuesday 26 March 2013 13:48:35 Mark Marlette did opine:

> Gene,
>
> Funny, not funny?
>
> I was talking to Boisy on the way in this morning during my commute and
> I mentioned to him that we haven't heard from Gene on the list and he
> said...4 minutes ago he posted!!!!
>
> Welcome back!!!! :)
>
> Mark
> http://www.cloud9tech.com

Somehow the list delivery got turned off.  Scratches head as he wanders off
to see about making a custom awl for the neighbors leather working.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
Most seminars have a happy ending.  Everyone's glad when they're over.
I was taught to respect my elders, but its getting
harder and harder to find any...