[Coco] Mastering OS-9 on the Tandy Color Computer

Brian G briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 23 12:50:59 EDT 2013

On 3/22/2013 9:36 PM, Frank Swygert wrote:
> Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 17:16:07 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Bill Pierce<ooogalapasooo at aol.com>
>
> I've looked at 3 different scans by 3 different people and "Day 10" is
> missing from all. Is it a possibility that "Day 10" was just on the
> accompanying disks as a project?
> I guess the real book would have to be checked, it may be a publishing
> error
>
> Anyone got a copy of "Mastering OS-9 on the Tandy Color Computer" ?
> (the real book)
> Also ask Frank Swygert... he did a reprint of it.
>
> =======================================

I have a paper copy of the book,  Farna Systems Publishing, 1995.
Page 148 is the start of Day Ten - GETTING STARTED WITH TUTORIAL 6.

I'll send these pages to John Mark. But how do we correct the other files.

--
Brian Goers
Vice President of Special Events

		The 22nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!
		will be held April 27 & 28, 2013
		Fairfield Inn & Suites Lombard

		Saturday 10 am to 5 pm
	 Socialize - 8 pm to 10 pm or beyond