[Coco] Introducing the next generation of Color Computer, the CoCo-X

lciotti1 at gmail.com lciotti1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 21:49:04 EDT 2013

This happens a lot, even more so in the government contracting world.

The problem with this project, like any other project that is developed in an open environment is every one has idea of how things "should" be.

In all reality how much of a lifespan and market is this going to have?  Right now we are part of a group that hacks away with a 30 year old computer, is it really going to matter if some thing is developed with technology the is a generation or two behind?

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T