[Coco] Introducing the next generation of Color Computer, the CoCo-X

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Mar 20 21:43:34 EDT 2013

On Mar 20, 2013, at 8:40 PM, Aaron Wolfe <aawolfe at gmail.com> wrote:
> You might not find man PS/2 devices in a retail store, but they are
> still being made for the business and high end markets and easy to
> acquire.

I could see this as being true. My work PC at "unnamed large financial institute I no longer work for" still have a floppy drive until the last one they replaced it with...even though in five years, not once did I ever have need for a floppy disk.

And we all ran Windows XP, a ten year old operating system :)
-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sent from my MacBook.

22nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST! April 27-28, 2013. Lombard, IL. http://www.glensideccc.com