[Coco] OT Linux question

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 13:58:40 EDT 2013

While it nice to have everything on on DVD as you say, I would rather have
just the OS, and then add the software as I need it.  Matter of opinion and
likes.  Good discussion.  And Yes I also remember when DOS when on one
floppy, and then computers like the COCO where I cut my teeth on
computers... aaaa  the golden years of the computer... many choices for
different idea of what a computer should be.  Now thre are three camps,
really just one if you look at it interms f hardward, X86 is your only real
choice, save the ARM variants that are just getting a foot hold/decent
market share.