[Coco] OCN?

Manny manney at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 16:10:35 EDT 2013

On Mar 18, 2013 8:05 PM, "T. Franklin" <tim at franklinlabs.com> wrote:

> Wow, that's just some silly programming there. Just my opinion but why
would anyone macro that? And even worse is to macro the "}" character. The
"for(;;) { ... }" is an endless loop. This also isn't used too much unless
the code is implementing some sort of a semaphore or real time looping.

> Anyway, glad to hear all is well.

Yeah,  but it allows you to emulate the LOOP command of Basic09 and a few
other languages. Besides, you can always break out of it when the time
comes...  Not that I'd ever use it in one of my C programs.  :-)

-M.