[Coco] OCN?

T. Franklin tim at franklinlabs.com
Mon Mar 18 16:04:52 EDT 2013

Wow, that's just some silly programming there. Just my opinion but why would anyone macro that? And even worse is to macro the "}" character. The "for(;;) { ... }" is an endless loop. This also isn't used too much unless the code is implementing some sort of a semaphore or real time looping.

Anyway, glad to hear all is well.