[Coco] XRoar Accuracy (was: Introduction)

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Mar 9 23:08:41 EST 2013

Ciaran,
Eureka!  I finally have Nitros-9 6809  Level 1 v03.02.09 Becker version for
the Coco 1 using the image file nos96809l1v030209coco_becker.dsk running in
xroar-snap-20130309-w64!  I love it!  Now I can seriously consider getting
my real Coco 2 and Coco 3 up and running now.  A Big Thank you and kudos to
you Ciaran and to everybody who have been an integral part of my
understanding all the changes that have taken place with the Coco 1s,2s & 3s
as well as all the upgrades that have taken place with OS-9 in the form of
NitrOS-9 since the 6309 microprocessor came on the scene and its fullest
capabilities were understood in addition to HDBDOS and all the previous
versions it is based on.  Whew!  What a mouthful!  You guys really have been
busy over the years.  Hopefully now I can truly begin to enjoy my little
Coco 2 and Coco 3, the most powerful little 8-bit computer that was ever
built!  The thing can even access the Internet including booting a
multi-tasking operating system NitrOS-9 from an internet disk image file!
How many other 8-bit machines from that era can say that!  Thank you all
again!
Kip