[Coco] 2 wasted cpus?

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Mar 9 23:08:41 EST 2013

Steven,
I received a response within a couple of days I believe.  They will send you
an email with their current price, but if I remember correctly, I paid $5
apiece, but delivery took 3 weeks.  Since I'm not in a production
environment, it was fine for me.  I did get a bit anxious to start my 6809
experiments, so I worked on Kicad to get my circuits correct.  If you need a
6809 or 6309 quicker, I'd recommend considering Cloud-9 Tech.  Hope this
helps.
Kip