[Coco] XRoar Windows 8 64-Bit

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Mar 9 18:25:33 EST 2013

Luis,
Look in the PDF manual and find the proper names expected for the roms and rename them. I had to do this. Then just use "-machine cocous"  It will find the roms. Then if you want to use drivewire and the becker port, follow the above with "-cart-becker -becker-ip xxx.xxx.x.x -becker-port xxxxx". You'll need the hdbdw3bck.rom which is the Coco 2 HDBDOS rom for Becker port.
Then run Drivewire and set the sam ports. This will give you a Coco 2 64k with HDBDOS and Drivewire.
The Mac and Linux versions have a GUI (menu bar) at the top of the screen. If you want the GUI so you have a menu bar for all the options in Windows, email me and I'l explain how to do it and where to get the files. You'll have to run the 32 bit version but I haven't seen any problems with on a 64 bit machine.

Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com