[Coco] Intro and need some help (Was: Re: (no subject))

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Mar 9 09:56:44 EST 2013

Bill,
I don't know about Kevin Darling, but Zack Sessions, currently has a Facebook page. He lives not too far from me so I know him personally (sorta). I've tried to get him on this list but he hasn't so far. He said he was thinking of getting back into the Coco as he still has all his Coco gear as well as his MM-1. Just search Zack Sessions on face book to contact him and see if you can get him on the list. Maybe if enough people ask, he'll come back.

Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com