[Coco] SuperComm and DW4 virtual modems

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Sat Mar 2 21:00:09 EST 2013

On 03/02/2013 07:51 PM, Joel Ewy wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I'm having trouble getting supercomm to
> communicate over DW4's virtual modem.  ...
> JCE

Ok, I did get it to work by booting the server disk image that has the
drivers and descriptors in the boot file.  What might I be doing wrong
when I load the driver and descriptors after the system is booted?
Trying to load a driver and descriptors after the system is booted?

Also, I'm having trouble with the telnet client.  It says, e.g:
"onnected to sq1bbs.com:23ERROR #208" and quits to the shell.  Are we
getting some characters that are causing telnet to bomb out?

What I'd ultimately like to do is use telnet (or supercomm if I could
figure out a way to make it do this) to connect to Ubuntu and run a
text-mode web browser.

JCE