[Coco] ArduinoCoCo

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sat Mar 2 15:55:23 EST 2013

On Mar 1, 2013, at 12:35 AM, Jayeson Lee-Steere <cocolistemail at titaniumstudios.com> wrote:

> Boisy,
> port is used. On the Arduino proper, the micro's serial port feeds to a
> serial->USB converter. Communication with the host PC is at serial speeds
> and consumes the serial port. On the Teensy, communication is directly

Is this true of all the variations of Arduino? I know that the UNO can be reflashed so the USB port can act like a keyboard/mouse HID (but you have to flash it back before you can upload sketch).  The Leonardo can automatically do this in software.

> A proto board with a Coco card edge (and if I'm being greedy, mounts in a
> Program Pak case) sure would be a handy thing.

Boisy's work has certainly gotten me excited about this, that's for sure.

		-- Allen