[Coco] The perfect mas storage for the coco

T. Franklin tim at franklinlabs.com
Wed Jun 26 09:53:38 EDT 2013

Working on a CoCo isn't a requirement for me. Although it would be nice. I bought it for use on some legacy machines at work and for my many keyboard work stations which use floppy drives.

I'm sure there's a workaround for the CoCo like a custom ROM or something. I read in the past that someone got a 720K disk working with a CoCo. I would think that if there's a will, there's a way.