[Coco] The perfect mas storage for the coco

Matthew Stock stock at bexkat.com
Wed Jun 26 09:34:10 EDT 2013

I guess I still don't get why you would stick with just emulating the
floppy drive, provided that you had the opportunity to replace the whole
disk controller.  What am I missing?

I'm still working out the kinks, but I've been able to convince my HW
emulator to handshake properly with the Coco bus, and it is reading and
writing to the SD card.  I'm going to adjust my disk code to support the
DMK image format, in large part to help with debugging.  I can't trust I'm
writing the output correctly yet.  :-)

To me replacing the whole cartridge seems a lot nicer, particularly if it
drops the overall cost.
  -Matt