[Coco] Programming help

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 12:53:40 EDT 2013

Bill, i didn't see anybody here calling you idiot.

But you must understand that is hard to support you when you copy a snippet
of assembling listing complaining it's not working.

I'ts hard to measure how much do you know since last week you're asking
which plug you should connect to your cassette port. There is a learning
curve and people must have taken that for basis.

Excuse me if any of my words had offended you it's not my intention and i'm
trying to help you. I even opened the magazine you copied this code from.

I do understand that is hard to you to type and even to explain yourself in
your messages when your fingers start to ache.

Luis

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 12:32 PM, Bill <cwgordon at carolina.rr.com> wrote:

> Well, not being a programmer, all I can type in is what is listed. I
> appreciate all the good advice, but some of the comments suggest that I'm
> an
> idiot, and do not even type in the entire program or have sense enough to
> read directions (listing 2 MUST be in memory to run listing 3)

Long live the CoCo