[Coco] Programming help

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Jun 25 12:32:17 EDT 2013

On Tuesday 25 June 2013 12:22:04 Bill did opine:

> Well, not being a programmer, all I can type in is what is listed. I
> appreciate all the good advice, but some of the comments suggest that
> I'm an idiot, and do not even type in the entire program or have sense
> enough to read directions (listing 2 MUST be in memory to run listing
> 3)

Grin.  This is part of the pain you will encounter on the way to being a
programmer Bill.  Lots of us got started that way. :)

Like the T-shirt on some vacuous girl says, "I used to care, but now I take
a pill for that." :)

I use a pair of St. Johns Wort in both my morning and evening pill-tainers,
goes right in with the saw palmetto to keep me peeing reasonably well, and
I find my temper is much easier controlled, because basically I am one who
has had a reputation for not suffering fools with enthusiasm.  I still
don't but its easier to just let it ride, most of the time.  I take a pill
for blood pressure too, and don't see a future in pushing my luck. :)