[Coco] HDBDOS to disk

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 10:21:48 EDT 2013

what are you doing exactly ? do you have or not a floppy drive ?

supposing you have an empty floppy disk so you want to copy hdbdos.bin to a
floppy disk right ?

you can load the hdbdos on tape and once it's running you can mount a
virtual image on drivewire server (with the hdbdos.bin on it) on drive 1
for example (activate the hdb-dos emulation option on menu to support more
than one virtual drive) then on coco, type:

DRIVE OFF 0
BACKUP 1 TO 0

This will copy the drivewire virtual disk image to your real floppy drive 0

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Bill <cwgordon at carolina.rr.com> wrote:

> O.K., I've finally got HDBDOS 1, 2, and 3 on tape.
>

> Now how do I save them to disk.
>

> I need the addresses where they load. (Savem xxxxx, xxxxx, xxxxx)

Long live the CoCo