[Coco] Progress report for decode

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 18:58:31 EDT 2013

My thinking is that seeing what is in the I-Code, how the operation of decoding it works, and all of the information that decode produces about the code could be a tool for making code more efficient. I know that my skills at making efficient code have improved drastically since I began to understand how RunB deals with I-Code.

The version that ends up in unpack will lack the display code, but it will include options for saving stats related to the module(s) being unpacked.

Also, I will be reflecting what I know through the code to unpack/decode. I will be going through each procedure to further organize the code, adding detail where necessary.

Because Basic09's workspace is limited in how large a source file may be, the heavily commented version of the source will not be loadable. Too many comments will cause the procedure to not be entirely loaded into the workspace.

Wayne