[Coco] multi-paks

iggybeans at comcast.net iggybeans at comcast.net
Wed Jun 19 10:58:15 EDT 2013

I know this is not a sales forum, so if this is inappropriate please don't post it.
Unfortunate financial difficulties are forcing me to liquidate many of my personal assets.
As such I have placed two Multi-Pak Interfaces on Ebay under my name jamesigou.
One is tested and has a Coco3 mod. The other was just purchased and is untested (as the only Color Computer I have is a Coco3 and this unit has not been modified).

Hopefully, in few months I'll be able to re-purchase one of these (and one one Boisy's neat static ram 512K boards).
As a side light, I just sold a 1990 Honda RC30 at about half its value for a quick sale (I'm going to regret this decision too).

Wish me luck guys.

The only retro thing I have left now is an XE130 modded with Boisy's Libre09 board and a couple of MorphOS systems.

Final note - I have a few 63C09E processors for sale @ $10 each. Post if interested.

Jim Igou