[Coco] Terminal program

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Wed Jun 19 10:20:29 EDT 2013

I'll admit that Mikeyterm was a great program, but it consists of 4 very
large basic programs that created a binary program that had to be saved to
disk. So that one is kinda out of the question.

I remember that Greg Miller put out a program called "TeleTerm". I think
that is the one I have been thinking of. Does anyone have that listing. Is
it in Rainbow? I have PDF copies of all (I think) of the Rainbow magazines.

Thanks