[Coco] Two unrelated questions: Printing and Configuration

Ed Orbea ed.orbea at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 21:31:18 EDT 2013

Question #1:

On a real CoCo3 uing HDBDOS and Drivewire 3 or Drivewire 4, can I use
the RS-DOS LList command to list a BASIC program to the DW vitrual
printer port?
What I have been doing, is saving it as as ASCII file, then using
wimgtool to extract the file and then use notepad to print it, but that
is a hassle.

Question #2:

I'm trying to create a new CF card for SuperIDE. I used the ideprobe
application from the SuperIDE utiliy disk, and it shows for my CF Card:
Model: PIO
Logical Cylinders: 493
Logical Heads: 16
Logical Sectors: 63
Total Sectors: 496944
LBA is supported

So, my question so as to properly configure the OS9 offset is what
should be the byte pre sector value? (256 or 512)

Thanks