[Coco] [cocoio]To each, in his/her own interest....

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Jun 18 01:30:13 EDT 2013

My impression is that the CoCo is indeed a "guy" thing, and has been
throughout its history.  For example, can anyone name a single
commercial CoCo program authored by a female?  I suppose there must be
a few, but I can't think of any.

I assume that a similar situation exists with respect to other vintage
computers.  Programming for the sheer challenge and fun of it seems a
distinctly male pursuit.

Art