[Coco] NitrOS9 and B&B XT-RTC

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 22:41:03 EDT 2013

I already suggested to include my MinTED on nitros-9 distro, but I can't do
it I don't have any rights on the repository.

For the floppy, yes you can make WITHOUT floppy. But I had to make my very
own tools, but you can use SIDEWALK to copy your boot dsk image into the CF
card (and use a card reader on PC) into a disk image like 254 (don't
overwrite the 255) and always make a security copy first.

VCC supports now the superIDE. You can dump your disk image and use it
straight on it. And there you can make any boot disk you want and test it
(since it emulates floppies).

Long live the CoCo