[Coco] Banker 256K OS-9

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 04:39:26 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I have located (in my disk collection) a level 1 disk with these three
files:

INSTALL.256K
BANK.256K
B.256K

The startup script file tells the user to switch to 256K mode, and then runs
INSTALL.256K, which in turn loads BANK.256K (the driver) and B.256K (the
descriptor). After that, the startup script formats /B.

I have not found the source code (yet), but I'm reasonably sure it should be
in a HOT COCO issue... but which one?

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia