[Coco] Banker 256K OS-9

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Wed Jun 12 21:09:59 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Devries"

> Hi all,
>
> does anyone remember where the instructions and software for the OS-9
> usage of Banker 256K is? The DECB programmes and the hardware was
> described in the September 1985 issue of Hot Coco.
>
> Regards, Bob Devries
> Dalby, QLD, Australia
>
> --

I don't know as there is anything on-line, aside from the Rainbow PDF.
I have the scans I made in 2005, but they are illegibale.  I did have the
software too, but it is somewhere in the midden heap, and this is my busy
season, so I'm not sure when I can go rooting about for it.  It does require
a modified OS-9 Boot, and NitrOS9 has not been hacked yet for the Banker.

Bruce W.