[Coco] Latest coco bus interface video demo

Matthew D Stock stock at bexkat.com
Fri Jun 7 22:59:03 EDT 2013

I've posted a new video demo at http://youtu.be/O9uep9OauIw.  I'm using
my bus board to connect to the DE1 FPGA system for prototyping.  In the
demo I show both the ROM emulation as well as the register support.
Next step is to move the code onto dedicated CPLD hardware (the design
fits), and then start writing some FDC emulation code to run on the uC.
I'm in the home stretch!  Same plan as the bus board - designs will be
published for free, and you can buy the boards from me.  The new design
will work with any uC that supports SPI, which has really made
connectivity a lot easier.
   -Matt