[Coco] xroar (Dragon/Coco1/2 emulator) on Android

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 01:37:17 EDT 2013

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 5:08 AM, Brendan Donahe wrote:
> Tormod,
>
> This looks very cool. Unfortunately, I was unable to get this to work. Do I
> need to root my tablet?  (Forgive me, I'm not much of a java guy.)

I am not much of an Android guy either :) I do have a rooted tablet so
that might be the reason I don't run into such issues. Was XRoar
already running when you ran the am command? Are you running am inside
Terminal IDE or something else?

Are you able to use am to send intents to other applications?

Tormod