[Coco] xroar (Dragon/Coco1/2 emulator) on Android

Brendan Donahe brendan at polylith.com
Thu Jun 6 23:08:27 EDT 2013

Tormod,

This looks very cool. Unfortunately, I was unable to get this to work. Do I
need to root my tablet?  (Forgive me, I'm not much of a java guy.)

am start -a android.intent.action.RUN -d COCO.ROM -n
uk.org.six809.xroar/.MainActivity
Starting: Intent { act=android.intent.action.RUN dat=COCO.ROM
cmp=uk.org.six809.xroar/.MainActivity }
java.lang.SecurityException: Permission Denial: startActivity asks to run
as user -2 but is calling from user 0; this requires
android.permission.INTERACT_ACROSS_USERS_FULL
        at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:1425)
        at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:1379)
        at
android.app.ActivityManagerProxy.startActivityAsUser(ActivityManagerNative.java:1921)
        at com.android.commands.am.Am.runStart(Am.java:494)
        at com.android.commands.am.Am.run(Am.java:109)
        at com.android.commands.am.Am.main(Am.java:82)
        at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit.nativeFinishInit(Native
Method)
        at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit.main(RuntimeInit.java:235)
        at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
terminal++ at 172.16.1.35:~/sdcard/Android/data/uk.org.six809.xroar/files$