[Coco] CoCo Linux Live CD on Android

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 02:34:40 EDT 2013

There are a few options for power.  Some serial ports can supply it, but I
don't think its a standard and the Coco doesn't have anything on the serial
port.  You could probably supply power from the coco or mpi somehow
though.

You can get BT to serial modules for under $10 from various Chinese / eBay
type places.  These don't have a nice molded casing but the ones I have
work fine.