[Coco] Building lwtools and HG NitrOS-9 or NOT was ack

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Wed Jun 5 11:09:54 EDT 2013

Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Wednesday 05 June 2013 11:01:37 Robert Gault did opine:
>
>> OK. HG updates are coming in fast and furious.
>
> I just did a 'make hgupdate', entered my srcfrg PW, and got nothing.  What
> the hell is going on here?

Gene,

You may have been more current than I was. I updated yesterday or the day
before. Updating this morning saw massive changes.

That being said, I personally strongly dislike HG and much prefer CVS or SVN.
Well that's mostly the result of my dial-up service where I can deal with
individual files using SVN but seem to be forced to deal with the entire
repository using HG.

Robert