[Coco] CYGWin Error was ack!

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Jun 5 07:17:09 EDT 2013

I finally got CYGWin to build Nitros9, but I'm running into an error(s) that's causing several system not to build. Here is the error:

      2 [main] sh 36004 fork: child -1 - forked process 36596 died unexpectedly, retry 0, exit code -1073741819, errno 11
/bin/sh: fork: retry: Resource temporarily unavailable

I have no idea how to fix this and a lot of stuff is not building due to this error.
Any ideas?

Thanks
I have no idea how to fix this and a lot of stuff is not building due to this error.
Any ideas?

Thanks

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/